We are looking for a new member to join our team
Duration: 6-7 month ( seasonal )
Position: studio assistant
Commitment: full time or part time
- • Ability to organize own work and prioritize task
- • Experience in ceramic fields
- • Wheel throwing skills
- • Excellent customer service
- • Creativity and ability to work on own initiative and meeting deadlines
- • Fluent English ( French & German are advance )
- • Sense of humor
- • Trust and responsibilities given from day one
- • Possibility to develop your skill and assets
- • Salary and full benefits
- • Creative athmosphare
Duties: Daily studio routines including working with clay ( wheel throwing, preparation for firing, for glazing, for decoration), work with customers, wholesale, workshops.
If interested, apply by sending your resume and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject NEW TEAM MEMBER
We will wait for applications untill the March
Practice possitions available in Crete island 2022
GENERAL INFORMATIO. Duration: 2 months during period April-October
Studio assistant. Description: we are looking for motivated and enthusiastic people with passion for ceramics and strong motivation to learn pottery studio everyday life by participating in all creative stages of the daily duties : working with clay, welcoming customers, PR, work planning, wholesales, keep the studio clean & tidy.
Margarites, nestled among olive groves in the mountains, about 30 km from the city of Rethymno, is a scenic village, considered to be one of the traditional pottery centres of Crete. It has more than 16 pottery workshops, each with a unique style that combines modern and traditional techniques in ceramics. This village is also known for its picturesque street views and impressive architecture.