Success comes with great collaborations and people that understand each other. Last few years we are having a great work with talented pastry chef INGA KUPSYTE. Her passion for food got us together and since then we share tasty pictures with her work in our dishes. Not to make it all only about photography, below, please, check one great recipe from her stories.
Fluffy vegan pancakes
Yield: ~30 pancakes
Cup - 250 ml
1 medium banana
1 flax egg (1 tbsp ground flax seed + 3 tbsp water)
2 cups non dairy milk (I used almond)
2 tsp apple cider vinegar
3 tbsp coconut oil, melted (or any other odorless oil)
2 ½ cups flour (you can spelt)
2 tsp baking powder
2 tsp baking soda tsp salt
2 tbsp sugar (you can use coconut sugar)
• In a bowl smash banana using fork. In another small bowl make the flax egg - mix ground flax seed with water and leave for a few minutes to absorb. Add to banana and mix it well.
• Add sugar and mix to incorporate.
• Add cider vinegar to milk and leave for a few minutes to curd. Add to banana mixture, mix well.
• Add the oil.
• In a separate bowl mix flour with baking powder, baking soda and salt.
• Add dry ingredients into the wet. Mix carefully not to leave any lumps.
• Heat some oil in a frying pan. Using two spoons scoop 4-5 pancakes to the pan. Cook each side for 1 minute or carefully lift one corner and check if the color is right. Flip and cook for one more minute.
• Serve with seasonal fruits, honey or maple syrup.
More Ingas stories you will find here ->@ingas_sweeterie
Η ακολουθία Fibonacci είναι ένα σύνολο αριθμών που ξεκινά με ένα ή μηδέν, ακολουθούμενο από ένα και προχωρά με βάση τον κανόνα ότι κάθε αριθμός (που ονομάζεται αριθμός Fibonacci) είναι ίσος με το άθροισμα των προηγούμενων δύο αριθμών. 0, 1, 1, 2, 3, 5, 8, 13, 21, 34, 55, 89, 144 ...