Success comes with great collaborations and people that understand each other. Last few years we are having a great work with talented pastry chef INGA KUPSYTE. Her passion for food got us together and since then we share tasty pictures with her work in our dishes. Not to make it all only about photography, below, please, check one great recipe from her stories.
Fluffy vegan pancakes
Yield: ~30 pancakes
Cup - 250 ml
1 medium banana
1 flax egg (1 tbsp ground flax seed + 3 tbsp water)
2 cups non dairy milk (I used almond)
2 tsp apple cider vinegar
3 tbsp coconut oil, melted (or any other odorless oil)
2 ½ cups flour (you can spelt)
2 tsp baking powder
2 tsp baking soda tsp salt
2 tbsp sugar (you can use coconut sugar)
• In a bowl smash banana using fork. In another small bowl make the flax egg - mix ground flax seed with water and leave for a few minutes to absorb. Add to banana and mix it well.
• Add sugar and mix to incorporate.
• Add cider vinegar to milk and leave for a few minutes to curd. Add to banana mixture, mix well.
• Add the oil.
• In a separate bowl mix flour with baking powder, baking soda and salt.
• Add dry ingredients into the wet. Mix carefully not to leave any lumps.
• Heat some oil in a frying pan. Using two spoons scoop 4-5 pancakes to the pan. Cook each side for 1 minute or carefully lift one corner and check if the color is right. Flip and cook for one more minute.
• Serve with seasonal fruits, honey or maple syrup.
More Ingas stories you will find here -> @ingas_sweeterie
The Aegean Sea has been central to Greek culture since antiquity. In this exhibition, 100 renowned & rising ceramists, visual artists and designers from Aegean Islands participate with works that tap into ancient ceramics traditions of the rich Aegean culture
Happy to be included into homo faber guide.Homo Faber Guide is an online platform dedicated to craftsmanship that allows to discover artisans and their masterpieces, to explore museums, visit galleries and shops selling unique objects, enjoy experiences in the cities across Europe.
Ceramic studio assistant position available in Crete island for two months during summer season period ( May-September )
We are looking for motivated and enthusiastic people with passion for ceramics and strong motivation to learn pottery studio everyday life by participating in all creative stages of the daily duties : working with clay, welcoming customers, PR, presentations, social media, work planning, wholesales, keep the studio clean & tidy.