SOCIAL MEDIA INTERNSHIP IN CERAMIC STUDIO / Crete island
Social media assistant position available in Crete island for two months ( during May-October months ).
We are searching for enthusiastic, self motivated people willing to work on their own and having passion for social media If you have:
• Very good knowledge of social media networks (Facebook, Instagram, )
• Excellent command of English (both written and spoken)
• Passion for writing and contents
• Knowledge in Google ADS
• Experience with graphic/photo/video editing software (e.g. Photoshop, Lightroom, etc.)
• Ability to organize own work and prioritize tasks
• Basic analytical skills
• Your own laptop with necessary tools for work is required
• Flexibility during the internship.
• Certificate and Recommendation letters.
• Possibility to develop your skills and assets.
• Trust and responsibilities given from day one.
• Flexible working hours
• Remote working available
• Create visual and written content and plan it in advance
• Research new ideas
• Creation of FB and Google ADS campaigns
• Developing the social media strategy and communications strategy for the target market
• searching for trending social media channels and strategies
• to seek and evaluate new Social Media and technology opportunities
Please notice- the internship contract from University is required. The applications will be analyzed and interviews will be scheduled on a rolling basis.
Contact us - email@example.com
Margarites, nestled among olive groves in the mountains, about 30 km from the city of Rethymno, is a scenic village, considered to be one of the traditional pottery centres of Crete. It has more than 16 pottery workshops, each with a unique style that combines modern and traditional techniques in ceramics. This village is also known for its picturesque street views and impressive architecture.
Ceramic studio assistant position available in Crete island for two months: May-June and July-August, August-September.
We are looking for motivated and enthusiastic people with passion for ceramics and strong motivation to learn pottery studio everyday life by participating in all creative stages of the daily duties : working with clay, welcoming customers, PR, presentations, social media, work planning, wholesales, keep the studio clean & tidy.